Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to patent an idea good an idea you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a full-line of services not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for jeffreyxzcl433.hatenablog.com the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as possible.